Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If you're going to fall, fall forward

i'm learning a lot about reality lately
it's like hitting a sidewalk from 50 stories up but in a good way

Friend: share anytime

me: first lesson - give up all your dreams and ideas of who you are and who you were going to be - you'll be much happier
second lesson - accept society's boundaries and learn to enjoy them - you'll be much happier
that's all i've got so far

Friend: oh

me: you sound less enthused than i had imagined

Friend: i heard that one before
and i'm undecided

me: i think its true
i think its good
i think it'll get us through this part faster :)
so we can get to the creamy center

Friend: all right
i trust you

me: i've been broadcasting my newfound wisdom all over - crushing people's hopes and dreams left and right. it's powerful. and when they give up on theirs, it clears the path for me to take over without competition

Friend: i sensed a dark sub-plot

me: m'eh that last part was fiction
i'd give $50 for a neck rub and a hand job

No comments:

Post a Comment