Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eleanor Bigsby

The name, "Eleanor Bigsby" has been like a marble rolling back and forth on an uneven floor in my mind for several months. The reason why haunts me - I have no idea who that is, if its even a real person, nor what it means.

Yet, I repeat the name over and over whenever the lack of white noise in my brain needs a replacement. I imagine it could be a past soul in a previous life but I have a tiny inkling that its just a name that was used in an old Beatles song that I can't put my finger on.

I imagine, at times, that my dad is trying to send me an important message from beyond that this name should serve as the gateway. That's probably not the case but I'm clinging to cheese and cracker bits of hope that he's trying to send me any messages from beyond.

Speaking of, I missed my psychic's appointment this evening to instead sit at a bar with the other media supervisors and discuss an upcoming client meeting. In other words, I replaced an evening of future insights and exciting upcoming events for talks around logistics, process and return on investment. Please see the post referencing my fantasies of stabbing writing utensils into eye sockets...

Anyway, if anyone out there has any insight into who or what Eleanor Bigsby might mean, please let me know. I can sing you the jingle in my head that goes along with her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment